Host a Community Workshop
Our program works with you/your organization to make hosting one of our community workshops as easy as possible.
We will supply you/your community/facility for FREE:
- All workshop materials
- Flyers to help promote the workshop
- Assistance taking registration if required
- Trained Leaders to facilitate the workshop
- Training for staff or volunteers from your organization to deliver the workshop at your facility.
The following workshops can be offered via videoconferencing (OTN)
- Getting the Most From Your Healthcare Appointment (one-time 90 minute workshop; available in in French or English)
- Powerful Tools for Caregivers - Managing Stress (one-time 90 minute workshop, available in English only)
You/Your Community/Organization will provide:
- Space that is accessible
- Space that can seat up to 20 people
- Flip chart stands
- Convenient parking or nearby transit
- Community spirit!
The ‘Living Healthy’ workshops are FREE and a excellent way to volunteer. The Living Healthy North East team will support you and your community to make your community event a success.
If you have questions or would like to host a "Healthy Living" workshop, let us know! Contact us by:
Phone: Local (Sudbury Area) 705-523-7155
Toll Free: 1-866-991-7155